What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Polka Padre


Picked this up at a thrift store in Yucca Valley, CA.



As with most releases of this type, I have more questions than answers.

  1. Who bought this originally and why?
  2. Why is he wearing hard dress shoes in the woods?
  3. Who funded it?
  4. Was this guy someone who played real gigs or just church socials?
If you have any questions or answers to the above, please enlighten me.




No comments:

Post a Comment