What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Sunday, March 24, 2019

Other Records You WILL Enjoy #3 - London

Another in the series of advertising inner sleeves.  This comes courtesy of London Records and The Rolling Stones.   A great selection of records appears on the left.  In my typical 'count how many of these do you have' mode, I spy 12 under the teen beat column.   If I ever saw that Los Bravos title I'd probably pick it up.   

In column 2 we get Popular and International.   For some reason John Mayall's A Hard Road is in that column.  I've got that one. If features Peter Green later of Fleetwood Mac.



On the back side we get Mantovani.  I still only know him from The Rolling Stones inner sleeves.  He sure put out a ton of records.   The second column consists of titles using Decca's 'Phase 4' gimmick of recording.   I have that circus record!




No comments:

Post a Comment