What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Monday, February 24, 2020

For the Love of Company Sleeves

When buying a box of 45's sight unseen, those that have company sleeves are usually horribly mis-matched.  I try to marry them up with the correct labels whenever they appear in a box.

Columbia, Atlantic and Atco are seen often.  Seen less often are obscure labels that may have only had a few hits.   I managed to get this one for Colossus records in the latest box


The Venus 45 was not in the box.  Fortunately I already had the 45 in my collection.  It's safe inside the intended company sleeve.   Pretty cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment