What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, May 28, 2020

RIP Series - Mort Drucker

Not a rock star, but every bit as influential in my upbringing as rock and roll.....

Mort Drucker   - celebrated artist whose work is best remembered from Mad Magazine movie satires.

He did a few album covers - here's one....

The Bears (PMRC 1987)

The band features Adrian Belew reuniting with some old friends after....

1.  Being discovered by Franks Zappa
2.  Touring with Talking Heads and playing on Remain in Light
3.  Becoming a member of David Bowie's touring band.
4.  Being a full fledged front man in King Crimson.



No comments:

Post a Comment