What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, December 28, 2017

Learn Spanish to Annoy the Locals

Another Thrift Store Find!

I only wanted one record when I walked into a thrift store in Granada Hills, CA.    Records were four for a dollar.  I only really wanted one.   When I brought it to the counter the clerk couldn't figure out what 1/4 of a dollar came to.   She was waiting for an assistant to help her.  I basically said 'screw it' and got three more I had passed on.  This was one of them.

Spanish - Learn Easily - Pleasantly

It that Dick Van Dyke's neighbor Jerry on the cover?  I recognize him from some old TV show.



Having a hard time figuring out what's going on here. 

Are these tourists wishing they knew the Spanish word for 'Yoo-Hooo'? 
Did they insult the matador by saying the wrong word in Spanish?
Is the wife encouraging the husband to invite the matador back to the hotel for a tres-some?
Does she just want to buy his shoes?  Or his hat?






No comments:

Post a Comment