What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, May 9, 2020

Spending Lockdown At Home With Some Old Friends

One positive thing about the lockdown is working from home in the same room that houses my records.   I stare at the shelves and think  - 'Oh yeah, this one.'

I usually start the day with things that are conducive to a work environment ('50's jazz, slow funk, Eno ambiance, etc).  Gradually works it's way towards more of a beat (surf instrumentals, Sandy Nelson, etc).  By the end of the day, we're more into this old friend.

The Stooges (Elektra 1969)

....Featuring a baby faced Iggy Pop.  


Contains classics still in the setlist 50 years later - I Wanna Be Your Dog and No Fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment