Who knows what he wanted. Could it be the Metallica tickets? Someone put a $20 bill in the book? Pressed flowers? Rolling papers? Tickee for Laundry? Who knows. My dad was a stamp collector and for many years we would find stamps placed in our family encyclopedia for un-curling. (My family tended to look in the encyclopedia for answers rather than The Bible).
I would venture to guess that it's some obscure bible verse that supports a twisted societal view. That's why it took him so long to yell huckle-buckle-beanstalk.
This record is magical. Check out the promises on the back.
This record claims it.....
- Provides Tranquility at Eventide
- Starts Your Day with Happiness
- Brings Joy to Lonely Hearts
- Helps Youth Appreciate Good Music
- Increases Office Efficiency
- Lightens the Day for the Hospitalized
And most importantly....
- Keeps Romance Alive in the Home