What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I Had to Move the Entire Collection


Recently had new flooring put in my office/musicroom/man cave.   This required the entire collection to be temporarily moved out of the room.  And of course, the flooring took about three times as long as originally planned.

I was still able to get at the collection while it was on vacation in my daughter's old room.  The only areas that would have required physical labor to retrieve were the A's and B's.   I had my fingers crossed that Eric Burdon didn't die.    Made it.

So here's a before and after of moving back day......

Before:  10:00AM

Nothing but power strips and Whit Bissell watching from the window.



After:   3:30 PM

Records in place, B system stereo set up.  Record playing.  At this point I still need to return the CD's to their place on the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment