What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sometimes I Like to Buy a Box of Old 45's and Take My Chances....



This is only part of my latest.  Below are the keepers so far....


I'll pounce if I see some cool '60's titles in the picture.  Lot's of '70's pop out there I don't care about.  I'll toss a few Eagles items in the trash.  Condition varies.  This time out I got an original Wooly Bully, Wild Thing, Wipe Out, Raunchy, 96 Tears,  and Bongo Rock.

Also threw in some original Hank Ballard, James Brown, Buddy Holly and Duane Eddy.

Coolest thing (I My Humble Opinion) was the original of Tore Up Over You by The Midnighters - Later covered by Jerry Garcia on his Reflections album.



No comments:

Post a Comment