What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, May 2, 2020

Please Make This Stop.....

My favorite local record store is temporarily closed.  All those records stuck inside with nobody to love them.   I miss them and the great guys who run the place (Bob and Tom).  Hurry back.  I'll be first in line.


Walking into a crowded record store is going to be very different in the coming year.  I can't imagine what a record fair will be like.   Online shopping is nowhere near as fun as crate digging.  Besides, I like to keep the shops alive.



Freakbeat is offering up an online presence.   Visit them at http://www.freakbeatrecords.com/   Keep them (and other small businesses) alive.   The big guys will be fine.  Support the little guys.  They give your neighborhood character.

No comments:

Post a Comment