What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Big Box of 45's


Couldn't resist.  I did it again.  Lowballed two mystery boxes of 45's.  Advertised as 60's garage/psych - genre's I always go for.

So now I've got 200 45's to clean and sample.  The stack on the left has been vetted and will go into the collections.  The second stack has passed the title test, but still needs to be cleaned and sampled.   The third stack is questionable.  Either I'm unfamiliar, have it, or will probably discard.  So far I only have three 'tossers'



There is, however, a mysterious Christmas Day star over the the questionable stack.  Perhaps that means something.

So far, this one is my favorite.  The B-Side of Gimme Gimme Good Lovin' by Crazy Elephant.

Take a listen to Dark Part of my Mind






2 comments:

  1. sounds like some old stooges record I have!
    -mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. great psych! any chance you will list your other "finds" and put some up for sale?

    ReplyDelete