What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Tuesday, June 9, 2020

I Find Things in Records #1

I used to be in the habit of filing related items in records.  One thing that found its way into an album by San Francisco punk band The Mutants was a flyer for a gig.  Ripped from a telephone pole in Berkeley and stored in Sherman Oaks for 40 years.  I wish I did it more.  These things are now highly collectable



.


It lived in their only album - Fun Terminal.  I loved this band.  They had a sense of fun that eluded the next wave of punks.





No comments:

Post a Comment