What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Sunday, July 19, 2020

RIP Series - Carl Reiner


Where does the time go.  I'm working from home and one would think I've got a bunch more time as there's no commute.   Not the case.  It's hard to separate work environment from home environment.  After staring at this very screen in this very room for work, the last thing I really want to do is spend more time doing the same for this blog.

In the meantime, people keep continue to die.   

Not really a rock guy or a record guy  - but we lost Carl Reiner.

Carl Reiner & Mel Brooks - 2000 Years With Carl Reiner & Mel Brooks (Capitol 1960)



The 2000 Year Old Man Knew Jesus

Thin lad, wore sandals, long hair, walked around with 11 other guys. Always came into the store, never bought anything. Always asked for water.



Original pressing  on the Capitol rainbow label with the logo on the side.  The logo was later moved to the top by the time The Beatles albums came out in 1964.




No comments:

Post a Comment