What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Sunday, August 7, 2016

A Turntable Insert Thing

I have no idea which turntable this came from. Certainly not from any I bought since 1974.  It may have been tucked away in a used record or saved from earlier times.


Whatever table it was, it played 78's and 16's.  It also adapted to 7", 10" and 12" records.

I've never seen a disc at 16.  Their primary use was voice recording for radio syndication in the early days.


No comments:

Post a Comment