What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Another Thrift Store Find - German Edition



Found this one at a Thrift Store today.

I appears four rich Germans picked up a hooker.  Their schtick is to first dress up in top hat and tails



They then take the hired woman and ply her with champagne.  Plied externally rather than internally.  They've already gone through three bottles, are currently pouring three more, while their butler has three more 'on deck.'

What strikes me immediately is the butler's ability to look the other way.  This sort of thing must go on all the time and he's trained to not pass judgement.

In addition, all three champagne wielding gentlemen seem to be aiming their spouts at one particular part of the fraulein's anatomy.  The guy on the left hasn't quite gotten his to flow.

I would love to see what transpires over the next few hours.  After that I'd love to see what the butler has to clean up the next morning.  I'll bet those tuxedos will need to go the chemische Reinigung.  Hope the guests brought a change of clothes.  Otherwise they me be going home wearing borrowed kleider.



No comments:

Post a Comment