What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Do You Think This Artist Would Have Gotten A Record Deal if They Didn't Have a Famous Family Member #6 - Dweezil Zappa

Frank Zappa's first born son.  Twelve years old at the time of this release. 

Dweezil Zappa - My Mother Is a Space Cadet b/w Crunchy Water (Barking Pumpkin 1982)

This kid grew up with impressive resources at his fingertips.  An accomplished guitarist father as a teacher, unlimited studio time in dad's studio, and a song written by Steve Vai.   He's still making music to this day, despite the interference from his younger siblings.



The band looks like it was assembled at some sort of play date.  Wonder what happened to the other kids in the band. 


No comments:

Post a Comment