What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, February 1, 2019

Terry Knight and the Pack

Before there was Grand Funk Railroad  - there was...

Terry Knight and the Pack  (Lucky Eleven 1966)

This band was led by future Grand Funk Railroad producer/manager Terry Knight.  Members of The Pack include Grand Funk's drummer Don Brewer and frontman/guitarist Mark Farner.



Released on a small local label, this record went nowhere.  It's failure gave rise to Plan B  -   which turned out to be Grand Funk Railroad.   I considered them heavy blues for Jr High.   They were quite popular at the time when I was that age.


No comments:

Post a Comment