What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, April 24, 2020

More Record Store Photos

From a trip to San Diego.  I never wrote anything about these, but like my last post I thought these may make you longing to shop again.

Given my love of dinosaurs and rock and roll, I was disappointed they didn't have T-Shirts in my size.


Given my love of dinosaurs and rock and roll, I was disappointed they didn't have T-Shirts in my size.


They have larger stores in Las Vegas.  This is the San Diego store.

When this is all over, visit your favorite local store, give them a hug any buy a new (old) record.

No comments:

Post a Comment