What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, September 16, 2015

His Name is Wonderful


His Name is Wonderful - The Haven of Rest Quartet

Well Jesus' name may be wonderful, but I think three of the guys on the cover could call themselves Lucky Pierre.  Hello sailor!



This was another Thrift Store find.  Evidently these guys are preachers at a church shaped like a river boat.  They dress as sea captains.

As one of my readers just pointed out - There are five guys in the quartet!




This is on the Word label out of Waco, TX.   Like all good inspirational records, the liner notes advise on the benefits of stylus hygiene.  'This recording is worthy of the finest needle.'

No comments:

Post a Comment