What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, October 31, 2015

For Halloween - What Ever Happened to Eddie?


What else can a washed up child actor do.  'cept to sing in rock and roll band.

This is the fate of Butch Patrick who played Eddie Munster on the Munsters TV show.  It's nothing special.  Basically bland vocals atop a groove reminiscent of the Munsters Theme.

Of course it's distributed by MCA.  They're very protective of their Munsters intellectual property.






No comments:

Post a Comment