What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Seeds

Los Angeles had it's very own psychedelic garage band.  The Seeds, led by Sky Saxon, put out a few records.  The first album, featured here, includes the hit single 'Pushin' Too Hard.  The rest of the tracks sound like outtakes from the first two Rolling Stones albums.



I really don't know much about the personnel other that singer/acid casualty Sky Saxon.  The other guys are trying hard to be longhairs.  The guy on the right was probably once a pompadour wearing guy in an East Side band.  He just couldn't let it go.  Pompadour on top, hippie in the back.  And don't get me started on the Indian Guide second from left.  Singer Sky Saxon is sitting between them.


The back.....




My copy is an original on GNP Crescendo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment