What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Sunday, February 28, 2016

Let's Twist

The Twist was all the rage in the '60's.  It started with the teens, but pretty soon the cocktail set wanted to join in too.  This is a record for them.  The cover depicts what would happen if you didn't follow directions.



You don't want to get yourself into a position where you would require years of physical therapy or get a job as a human corkscrew.   Follow the easy directions on the back to get through this twist craze without injury or trauma.




No comments:

Post a Comment