What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, April 14, 2016

B is for Blue Cheer

Continuing that silly game of mine.

B is for Blue Cheer

The loudest and shortest band of the San Francisco scene.    Yes, each member was close to 5 feet.   Their amplifiers towered over them.    Their first album remains a classic precursor to heavy metal.   

Blue Cheer - Vincebus Eruptum.  (Philips 1968)


Liner notes by Owsley.   Fitting as they took their name from a 'brand' of LSD.






No comments:

Post a Comment