What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, September 3, 2016

Bernie

I have never ever in my life made a political contribution.  I always make sure to un check the box on my tax return that asks for a mere dollar.  Why then would I give $27 to Bernie Sanders?

For a record of course

Thurston Moore and Bernie Sanders - Feel It In Your Guts (2016 Joyful Noise Records)




With a $27 contribution you get this record.



Thurston Moore of Sonic Youth fame playing an acoustic guitar with Bernie Sanders sound bytes thrown in.  It's a flexi disc.




My particular copy has an off center spindle hole.  It makes the guitar sound a bit wobbly.  For some reason, Bernie sounds OK.  Perhaps the wobble fixed his cadence a bit.

As an extra added bonus, you get about three emails per day asking for more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment