What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, May 13, 2017

Bryan Ferry at the Movies

Back when 45's were still being released, single song contributions by established artists could be obtained without having to shell out big bucks for a album filled with lesser artists or incidental music from the film.  My English teacher might criticize me for the massive run on sentence.

Bryan Ferry did a few.

Bryan Ferry - Is Your Love Strong Enough b/w Windswept (Instrumental)  (MCA 1986)

One song contributed to Ridley Scott's Legend.  The film starred Tom Cruise and Tim Curry.  It was not a big hit.






Bryan Ferry  - Help Me b/w Broken Wings  (Warner Brothers 1986)

Ferry also contributed a song the David Cronenberg's gynecological horror remake of The Fly.  Appropriately titled 'Help Me' as an homage to the original.





No comments:

Post a Comment