What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Monday, July 24, 2017

The Big Ball (45 version)

Order forms for 'Big Ball' type records from Warner Brothers weren't necessarily limited to LP inner sleeves.

Here we have a seemingly normal company sleeve for Warner/Reprise.


But turn it over and you have an order form.


 Cutting out the form would render the sleeve useless. Company sleeves from this era have a hard enough time surviving.   I have not seen many of this version in the wild.

By the way, the version of Truckin' here is a different mix with extra guitar parts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment