What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, August 19, 2017

Charlottesville, VA

As with most of the thinking folk in the U.S., I'm shocked by what went down in Charlottesville, VA.  I was just there about two weeks before the unrest.  I found it to be a very charming city with a college town vibe.  Those who caused trouble were from outside the area.  Many were from out of state.

This site is not about news or politics.  I could fill pages and pages with my rants about our current regime and other regimes around the world.  Not the place.

This site is about records.  Make America crate (dig) again.

I visited two record stores while in Charlottesville.

First up  Sidetracks Records.



Located beside the railroad tracks.   Nice little store that had a policy on the wall - '$15 holds three records (Or Europe '72)'

Next I pulled into Plan 9 Music





located in a non descript mini mall away from the center of town.  Friendly vibe.  Good prices.



I left Charlottesville with good feelings about the city and Virginia.  So visit.  It's a cool little college town with friendly and nice people.   Don't let past events deter you.



No comments:

Post a Comment