What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Sunday, May 20, 2018

I Use Mr. Clean to Clean Mr. Stylus

The magic eraser that is.  Not a big bald white-clad servant that doesn't speak.

We had a ton of these hanging around.  We used to get them when the kids were drawing strange runes and ciphers on the walls.  It took away the crayon markings, but the curses may have remained.



Just gently place your stylus down on the surface and the dust comes right off.   Much easier than brushing.  No need to moisten.


I have one living near each of my tables.


No comments:

Post a Comment