What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Tuesday, May 1, 2018

We May Be Getting a New Dog


Which means I may need to share the couch.  

The Three Suns - Soft and Sweet (RCA 1955)



There's usually some sort of story behind these types of covers from the '50's.  Cozy couch, soft pillows, racy negligee, hair and makeup to perfection.  Her paramour is probably off to the left coming forth to get something soft and sweet.   In between, however, we have Cerberus the Cocker Spaniel.    Check out the stink eye he's giving whomever approacheth.   



No comments:

Post a Comment