What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, December 13, 2018

My Daughter Went to Hong Kong

My daughter went to Hong Kong.  I had been before and was asked what were some of my favorite things.  I, of course, insisted she go to Paul's apartment to shop for records.   When asked if I wanted anything, I suggested goofy Asian pop/psych from the sixties.   This is what she came back with.

Rica and Sakura - Hitmakers (have no idea about year or label)


Just what the doctor ordered!  Goofy psych/pop personally recommended by Paul.



And on translucent orange vinyl to boot!


She told me it was a highlight of the trip - and she was there for the hurricane!

When in Hong Kong - it's an absolute must to visit Paul.  Check out my earlier blog posts.

https://vinylstatistics.blogspot.com/2014/08/record-underground-in-hong-kong.html

https://vinylstatistics.blogspot.com/2014/08/inside-paul.html


No comments:

Post a Comment