What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Monday, January 28, 2019

Meet the Bagels

It's been a while since I posted a novelty record.

Meet the Bagels - Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah) b/w I Wanna Hold Your Hair  Warner Brothers 1964)


A parody of 'you know who.'   As most of these things, the focus was on the things that were least important to the music.   We're talking hair and background vocals.  As we are all aware, these are the only things The Beatles were known for.



No comments:

Post a Comment