What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, July 13, 2019

The Last Alice Cooper Album

In 1974 Alice Cooper released their final album

Alice Cooper - Muscle of Love (Warner Brothers 1974)

It came in a corrugated cardboard box with pre printed stains.



Inside we get a bit of a story as told in three panels.

Inner sleeve front we see Alice Cooper dressed in sailor suits.  It's assumed they're on shore leave loaded with cash about to enter The Institute of Nude Wresting.


Inner sleeve back - the band has been beaten up and thrown out.  The nude wrestler appears to have been a gorilla.


As an extra added bonus, a bookcover was included for all you schoolkids.  The front depicts the aftermath of their escapades.  A sentence of peeling potatoes by the score.



During their lifespan, the singer changed his name to Alice Cooper.  He was then able to continue his career without a loss of momentum.  I file all band records under A and Alice's solo records under C.

 The rest of the guys carried on as Billion Dollar Babies.  Their career went nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment