What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year - Here's the Dead Guy List

Lorna Doom (The Germs)
Peter Tork
Kim Shattuck (The Pandoras/The Muffs)
Hal Blaine
Dick Dale
Ranking Roger  (The English Beat)
Roky Erikson
Paul Whaley (Blue Cheer)
Scott Walker
Dr. John
Gary Duncan  (Quicksilver Messenger Service)
Johnny Clegg
Art Neville
Larry Taylor (Canned Heat)
Robert Hunter
Ginger Baker
Paul Barrere (Little Feat)

and this just in...
Neil Innes (Bonzo Dog Band/The Rutles)




Any omission of major rock star deaths in 2019 was intentional.  
Love doesn't always keep them together.
Cars and rock stars don't always mix.
Two tickets to paradise  - so long - longer the better.



No comments:

Post a Comment