What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sorry About the Slowdown Folks!

I'm an accountant.  I get very busy this time of year.

Add to the mayhem a health scare.  In typical Los Angeles fashion, I now have a cardiologist who's also an actor.   I'm out of the woods and on a bunch of medication.  Not nearly as much fun as the morphine I was given, but there is bag labelled 'Dad's Big Bag of Drugs' in the kitchen.  And - much like the opening to 'The Who Sell Out,' I have one of those days of the week pill boxes. 

That couldn't keep me away from the 50% off sale this weekend at my local record emporium more than once on this three day weekend.

I'll be making my best effort to get some posts out in the coming days.


No comments:

Post a Comment