What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, January 9, 2020

The Ritual of the Savage



After a year which concluded with an unexpected hospital stay (don't worry faithful readers, I'm OK),  I'm ready to settle back into marital bliss.

Tikis, Cocktails and Love Outside!

Les Baxter - Ritual of the Savage (Capitol 1951)

One of the first records that could be considered 'exotica'


Looking through the song titles - allow me to place them in the proper order

The Ritual
Love Dance
Sophisticated Savage
...and if all goes according to plan....
Busy Port




No comments:

Post a Comment