What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, October 9, 2020

RIP Series: Jan Savage

Jan Savage - guitarist for LA psych garage band The Seeds.  

He was the guy with the headband.

The Seeds - In a Web of Sound (GNP Crescendo 1966)

Their second album.  Contains the epic 14 minute Up In Her Room.  One riff, no bridge nor chorus for 13 minutes. 


On the back cover, Jan puts a feather in his headband.  I guess he wanted to be the Indian of the Group just like Jimmy Carl Black



The copy I have was once one owned by a Jennie Morelas and evidently purchased on 1/11/69.

No comments:

Post a Comment