What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, October 1, 2020

Where Am I?

 Has it really been that long since I posted something?   Here's my flimsy excuse......

I've been working at home since mid March.   I've been working at the same computer/Zoom machine that I use for personal recreation.  After what has become 10 hour days, the last thing I want to do is sit at the same 'puter for recreation.  It had become hard to separate professional life from personal life as they happen in the same location.

I quit my job last week and will be starting a new one on Monday.  It's now Thursday and I haven't touched this machine for almost a week.  It's getting fun again.   Today I am taking an enforced 'no plans' day.   I'll probably get back at it shortly.

I have a backlog.  Lots of new dead guys.  An odd Record Store Day.   A visit to my hometown and teenage record store - which is still there!    

Hang tight. Stay tuned.  Stand by (no this isn't a dog whistle through a bullhorn).  I plan on dipping my stylus back into the ring this weekend.

Oh... And.....  Vote as if your life depended on it.  It kinda does.   

No comments:

Post a Comment