What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, February 7, 2015

Eno's Ring Of Fire

At first I thought this was a bootleg.  Evidently it was produced by Warner Brothers and given out to college radio stations in 1990 around the time John Cale and Eno were collaborating on One Way Up.   This features Eno covering Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire.  It's really slow.  So slow it sounds like Twin Peaks music.  At the time, it was a joy for a fan to hear Eno's voice after a long stint of instrumental albums.  




No comments:

Post a Comment