What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Record Store Day - The Official List is Out......

Dave Grohl Ambassador Record Store Day


Get up early.  Stand in line.  

It's Record Store Day April 18th - The annual celebration of independent record stores.  Once again, the limited edition offerings are legion......

Here's the List.......





So get in line - just as long as you're not ahead of me with my wish list items on your wish list.   I won't tell where I go, but they've got it down and aren't too crowded. I've never been shut out.  Let's just say I've seen our ambassador there and it's not Amoeba.... and it's in the Valley.,...and next door to a place where rich idiots take their dogs for play-dates...and across the street from one of the finest old school pizzerias in the San Fernando Valley.....



No comments:

Post a Comment