What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, March 11, 2015

This Record Looks Far Out Under the Blacklight


In the late '60s, blacklights and blacklight posters were all the rage.  All the local headshops had arrays of posters.  One record in particular wasn't too far removed.

Cream  - Disraeli Gears (ATCO 1967).

This is an original issue on the brown and purple ATCO label.  I put it under the blacklight for your enjoyment.









The Sex Pistols - Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols  (Warner Brothers 1977)

The seminal punk band went blacklight to be outrageous.  





And continued it on the back.  For some reason, the one track that was included on the USA release and not the UK release isn't glowing.





No comments:

Post a Comment