What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Tuesday, August 11, 2015

T Heads True Stories Singles



Talking Heads released the soundtrack to David Byrne's film 'True Stories' in 1986.   Originally the release was to be an actual soundtrack featuring the vocalists from the film.  The record company insisted that it be released with David Byrne vocals, so the vocal tracks were redone.  Some of the original tracks with other vocalists snuck out as B-Sides to the 45's from the album.



First Up

Wild Wild Life b/w People Like Us.

Vocal in the B-Side is by John Goodman.





Next we have

Love for Sale b/w Hey Now.

B-Side vocal by a local children's choir.





No comments:

Post a Comment