What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, August 14, 2015

When Your Food Comes Alive in Hawaii


I can think of few things that would be more frightening than your food coming alive, sporting faces and playing music.

Evidently someone thought it was a cute idea.  How would this reveal looks with a horror movie jump scare score?





There is a Mexican Restaurant in Los Angeles that advertises itself as 'Mexican Food With Attitude.'  Personally I prefer my food to lie there quietly in complete submission.  It's best to leave the attitude back at the chopping block.  Once you're on my plate, I expect no talk-back or resistance of any kind.  Definitely not a cutesy face staring back at me.   Who could eat that pinapple?

No comments:

Post a Comment