What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Led Zeppelin - Do What Thou Wilt

Led Zeppelin released very few 45's during their tenure.   Even rarer, was the non-LP B-side.  The band only released one - The Immigrant Song b/w Hey, Hey What Can I Do in 1970.


I have a gold label 'oldies' pressing of this on Atlantic which I bought new in the late '70's.  Recently, I came across a hacked up original Orange pressing.   This is the first run as it has the message in the runout groove.





Graced in the runout are the words:

Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be the Whole of the Law

This disappeared in 1971.  This title was still in print well into the '80's.  The proverb was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment