What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, December 9, 2016

How To....

As I've said many times before, There is a record for everything.  Here we have:

Hear How to Converse in Spanish

The computer and the internet was pretty much the death sentence on this type of record.  It makes perfect sense why it existed,


It's the other titles that intrigue me.  I'd like to collect them all...



Note to self.  Be on the lookout for

Hear How To Tell Your Children the Facts of Life.
Hear How To Achieve Sexual Harmony in Marriage.
Hear How To Be a Better Bowler.
Hear How To Touch Type


No comments:

Post a Comment