What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, December 16, 2016

K-Tel


They were advertised in fast talking TV commercials.  They were inexpensive.  They sounded like crap.   They could be purchased by mail or at the car wash.  

All things considered, they were very successful and can be found at any thrift store.



This was a way for hits to have a second life after falling from the charts. Usually released a year or more after the original hits.

And they were limited collectors editions.  For collectors of what?  I don't know.  There ARE people who collect K-Tel records.  Perhaps it's for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment