What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, December 1, 2016

NRBQ at Yankee Stadium


NRBQ.   The worlds greatest bar band.  Brief stints on major labels, but mostly indie records.

NRBQ at Yankee Stadium  (Mercury 1978)

One of their greatest covers.  The title implies a huge show in front of 50,000 screaming fans.   The photo reveals the true meaning of the title.  Yes, NRBQ was at Yankee Stadium.  If you look closely you can spot them just to the left of the dugout.


The album contains one of their 'hits,' Ridin' in My Car.


No comments:

Post a Comment