What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Music to Dream By

As stated many times before, there is a record for everything.  Here we have

Music to Dream By

Music to fall asleep to presented by The General Electric Company - makers of Sleep-Guard Blankets.

My first comment would be to make sure you have a turntable with automatic shut off.   You could find yourself waking to the sound of the runoff  groove burned into your psyche



What we get are easy listening tunes to lull you off to Dreamland.  Just as you're falling asleep, up pop four disembodied heads.




Pleasant dreams my lovely,


No comments:

Post a Comment