What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, March 8, 2017

From Political Circus to the Real Circus - RIP


So much talk these days about the political circus.  Nobody is talking about the demise of the real circus.   Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus is shutting down.  We can thank the do-gooders who took issue with using whips and cattle prods on animals.

The circus tried to hobble along using only human performers, but it didn't quite catch on.  That's the domain of the designer circus shows currently playing in Las Vegas.

I managed to find a soundtrack album in a stack that used to belong to a friend's father.   



With no animals in the mix, we're left with creepy clowns.


The record came with a booklet.  Does that elephant look unhappy?  You decide.  I'm more concerned with the dressage horses.



No comments:

Post a Comment