What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, June 16, 2017

A Korean Let It Be

I know nothing about this.  I saw it in a record store in Santa Barbara (Warbler's I believe) and had to snatch it.

The cover bears an uncanny  - and I presume intentional - resemblance to The Beatles Let It Be.





I can't help but think this was the final album by some big band in Korea.  The music is pretty awful.



1 comment:

  1. the band was "Wild chrysanthemum"...they made 3 studio albums, 2 live concerts and 2 comp albums.......
    this was their first lp in 1985. All music sung in their nativr tongue (South Korean).

    ReplyDelete