What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, July 6, 2018

Ned Kelly

The soundtrack to Ned Kelly, where Mick Jagger played the Australian outlaw.  It was not a hit.  Then girlfriend Marianne Faithful was set to co-star, but in typical Marianne fashion, she OD'd and spent time in an Australian hospital instead.

Original Soundtrack - Ned Kelly (United Artists 1970)

Mick contributes one song to the soundtrack.   The Wild Colonial Boy.  Not his finest hour. 


According to legend, Mick spent the time in Australia waiting for Marianne's replacement and tending to her in hospital.   Brown Sugar and Wild Horses were supposedly written during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment